Clinical Data Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Perform comprehensive data management tasks including data review, query generation and query resolution.
o Ongoing Data Reconciliation of all data streams
o Generate and drive resolution of data queries (in EDC and back-end database)
o Study related meetings/teleconferences
o Study Closeout/Archiving Activities
o Create and provide status/metric reports
o Generate reports on EDC and track cleaning progress
o Manage Freeze / lock of eCRF
• Metrics/KPIs governing these services are outlined in the QOP document.
Interfaces – Primary/Other:
• Primary interfaces: Data Management Teams
• Other Interfaces: Enabling Business Information Services (EBIS)
Education and Experience Guidelines:
• Bachelor’s degree in a Health or Science discipline with experience in clinical research.
• Data Management experience preferred
• Experience working on a clinical trial.
• Experience working in highly diverse teams within clinical research; cross-functional, global, multi- regional.
• Project management skills.
• Vendor management skills.
• Highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to interpret clinical trial data and present trends to clinical trial team on data.
Experience CDA BASE level: 1-3 years of experience.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com