Senior Statistical Programmer
About the job
- Adherence to all department-specific and project standards and SOPs
- Perform all responsibilities associated with SAS® Programmer roles.
- Assist the Programmers of their team in their day to day activities.
- Act as an escalation point for Programmer.
- Communicate with the sponsor as needed to ensure high quality and on time deliverables
- Recommend and develop project standards
- Apply SAS® programming knowledge to solve problems related to non-routine situations
- Understand, own and author the programming specifications and database definitions
- Generate and QC summary tables, data listings and graphs for in-house analyses of study data or publications using SAS standard coding practices.
- Create/acquire tools to improve programming efficiency or quality Validate work of other programmers.
- Create/review programming plan, specifications for datasets and TLFs. Conduct plausibility and completeness checks of programming output across each study.
- Lead and own identified opportunities of process improvement
- Identify, build and validate SAS® Macros
- Contribute to activities in validation and implementation including Standard Reporting Systems, SAS macro utility programs and associated tools.
- Contribute in development and implementation of programming standards and conventions.
- Establish monitoring of data transfers for ongoing trials to identify study conduct or data quality issues.
- Support data queries from other functional group
- Other responsibilities as defined on ad-hoc basis by senior management.