Clinical Data Reviewer
About the job
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Data Reviewer in Mumbai, India to join our Global Clinical Coding & Support team.
This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous nursing expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Comprehensive manual review of clinical data collected in trials
- Development of clinical review guidelines for specific therapeutic areas
- Interface with Data Management team to assure query resolution
- Seeking specialization in following therapeutic areas:
- Infectious Disease
- Metabolic disorders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing / Medicine, or more advanced clinical degree
- Professional / or Post-Qualification Nursing experience, preferably in Oncology and Hematology background
- General knowledge of clinical trial processes and/or experience working with clinical data
- Experience with using MedDRA and WHO Drug dictionaries will be a plus.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
People. Purpose. Passion. Make a Difference Tomorrow. Join Us Today.
The work we’ve done over the past 30+ years has positively impacted the lives of countless patients and families who face hundreds of diseases across all key therapeutic areas. The work we do today will improve the lives of people living with illness and disease in the future.
- Hybrid work-from-home options (dependent upon position and level)
- Competitive PTO packages
- Company-sponsored employee appreciation events
- Employee health and wellness initiatives
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Structured career paths with opportunities for professional growth