Core Lab Clinical Database Programmer
About the job
Our global activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Database Programmer to join our Core Labs team in Mumbai, India. This position will work in a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your programmer career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Develop, program, validate and maintain clinical trial databases according to company standards;
- Maintain and prepare data models such as electronic CRFs and program editing checks;
- Act as primary programmer contact to the data management team for assigned studies, supplying all necessary technical support, and ensuring quality of the programming and adherence to company standards.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required (preferably in a math or information science field);
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work in a team environment with data managers, data coordinators, statisticians, and programmers;
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C# and SQL preferred.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
People. Purpose. Passion. Make a Difference Tomorrow. Join Us Today.
The work we’ve done over the past 30+ years has positively impacted the lives of countless patients and families who face hundreds of diseases across all key therapeutic areas. The work we do today will improve the lives of people living with illness and disease in the future.
- Hybrid work-from-home options (dependent upon position and level)
- Competitive PTO packages
- Company-sponsored employee appreciation events
- Employee health and wellness initiatives
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Structured career paths with opportunities for professional growth