Junior/ Associate Data Manager
About the job
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time Associate Clinical Data Manager to join our Data Management team in our Mumbai office. This position will work in a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Develop and review data management procedures for clinical trials with sponsor companies and other departments;
- Design reports and metrics that are useful management tools for your projects
- Lead the design and validation of the CRF specifications and edit checks for the electronic data capture system used for each study
- Attend and participate in teleconferences and face-to-face meetings with sponsor companies as the representative from data management
- Manage multiple projects and associated project team members: and
- Coordinate overall data management by serving as primary contact for the sponsor, external data providers, and all project team members;
- Bachelor’s degree and Data Management experience including setting up and managing multiple clinical projects and acting as the main point of contact for the sponsor;
- Computer experience with database, spreadsheet, and analysis software (i.e. Rave or SAS preferred);
- Possess an understanding of database structure and processes in data management; and
- A basic knowledge of medical terminology is needed, as well as knowledge of clinical research methodologies.