Clinical Data Processor
About the job
Clinical Data Processor
Syneos Health® is a leading fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization built to accelerate customer success. We translate unique clinical, medical affairs and commercial insights into outcomes to address modern market realities.
Our Clinical Development model brings the customer and the patient to the center of everything that we do. We are continuously looking for ways to simplify and streamline our work to not only make Syneos Health easier to work with, but to make us easier to work for.
Whether you join us in a Functional Service Provider partnership or a Full-Service environment, you’ll collaborate with passionate problem solvers, innovating as a team to help our customers achieve their goals. We are agile and driven to accelerate the delivery of therapies, because we are passionate to change lives.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know:
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
Why Syneos Health
- We are passionate about developing our people, through career development and progression; supportive and engaged line management; technical and therapeutic area training; peer recognition and total rewards program.
- We are committed to our Total Self culture – where you can authentically be yourself. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we are dedicated to taking care of our people.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- Uses multiple platforms to enter data from Case Report Forms (CRFs) ensuring the fidelity and accuracy between the CRF and the clinical database of record, with a high degree of speed.
- Performs accurate and timely data tracking, entry, verification, QC checks of clinical data into the clinical database as governed by the Data Entry Instruction Manuals, SOPs and communicated policies of the department and Sponsor.
- Makes accurate corrections to the database as requested by Senior Clinical Data Processor, Lead Project Data Manager, Manager or internal auditor in accordance with relevant SOPs/WIs.
- Identifies any data issues encountered during entry process in accordance with relevant SOPs/WIs.
- Handles CRFs and protocol information in a confidential manner.
- Assists with pre-processing, filing, scanning, indexing, and archival as assigned.
- Participates in Data Entry screen development through database testing and functionality for new protocols.
- Participates in project specific training as required.
- Participates in all quality control measures necessary for the finalization and transfer of the database and related materials to the Sponsor.
What we’re looking for
- BA/BS degree in the biological sciences or related disciplines in the natural science/health care field.
- Nominal data entry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience – Six (6) months.
- Experience in a regulated environment (SOPs, QA, or Clinical Data).
- Familiarity with medical terminology preferred.
- Good organizational, planning, and time management skills with a team-oriented approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and email.
- Demonstrated keyboard proficiency, speed, and accuracy.
- Responsible for performing activities that are in compliance with applicable Corporate Business Practices, Standard Operating Procedures and Working Instructions and performing other duties as assigned by management. Minimal travel may be required (up to 5%).